I am trying something new that I saw on someone else's blog. I thought it was a neat idea when you had lots of pictures you wanted to share. Here are the promised pictures of last weeks Easter Egg Hunt and also from yesterday on Easter Sunday. Enjoy the slideshow.
Monday, April 09, 2007
Easter Fun!
Posted by
Rachel
at
3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Great pics Rach! Thanks for sharing! I especially love the first pic of all the kids - beautiful!
i love this!
Cute pics! Love the slideshow! Looks like the weather was great! It was sooo cold here!
That is a cool idea. I may have to steal it!
SO sweet. Your kids are just beautiful. Thank you for letting us catch a glimpse at your Easter.
Ya'll look like you had lots of fun. I love their dresses and the little man's outfit. They look beautiful. Thanks for sharing...hope your week is going well.
Post a Comment