Tuesday, November 14, 2006

What a weekend!

Have you ever heard of or played broomball? If you haven't, you need to play!!! The youth group played broomball on Saturday night and we had a blast! I had never heard of broomball before moving here. It is something that the youth group has played for a few years and they love it. I now know why. It is like ice hockey, only with tennis shoes instead of ice skates, little broom looking sticks instead of hockey sticks, and a little soccer ball instead of a hockey puck. Madison even got out there and played and loved it. Jeremy was the goalie for the black team. Madison, Jeremy and I were all on the black team. We beat the white team 11-5. It was great! Once again, if you have never played, you need to!!!

Sunday, Joshua turned 7 months old and is trying to crawl. He will get up on all fours and rock back and forth. It won't be long... (I'll keep you posted on his progress.)
We also had fun playing in piles of leaves we had raked.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

What fun! I have heard about broomball being a lot of fun but I've never played myself! Glad you guys had a great time and thanks for posting all those pics! It's amazing to see Joshua look more and more like Jeremy! Love you all lots!