Is that the Harding pillow?!?! Best use for one I've seen all day! That is too cute. How did you get that video on there? I love that. I love hearing you and Jeremy laughing in the background. Miss you guys! Kimmi is some better today and went to school. I hope she makes it. Glad you stopped by my blog. Take care. :) Lara
6 comments:
Too cute!
Is that the Harding pillow?!?! Best use for one I've seen all day! That is too cute. How did you get that video on there? I love that. I love hearing you and Jeremy laughing in the background. Miss you guys! Kimmi is some better today and went to school. I hope she makes it. Glad you stopped by my blog. Take care. :) Lara
rachel, that was such a cute video but i enjoyed just hearing your voice and laugh again!
Hey girl - just wanted to let you know that I just showed the video to Hayley and she was giggling right along with Joshua. It was too cute!
What a good looking kid!!! Glad he resembles me to a certain extent. I love those laughs. Jeremy
Now that is really a keeper! What a wonderful week we have just finished. Love you!
Post a Comment