Okay, so last week when Jeremy's parents were here his dad helped me do my first ever sudoku puzzle. I am now addicted to them!!! If you have never done one before, they are grid puzzles with numbers. Within those 9x9 grids, you must have the number 1-9 in each row, column and 3x3 square without repeating the numbers 1-9 in the same row, column or square. Yes, if you have never done one before, you need to jump on board! Somehow, this is all I want to do right now in my very limited amount of spare time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Two letters: SA (Sudokuholics Anonymous)
John had me doing those for a while and then I thought, I'll just go ask my son to do his homework and get frustrated the same way this puzzle is frustrating me! So I gave them up for Lent.
My boys are doing much better. The little one got 2 teeth yanked yesterday and then bled like a stuck hog for 3 or 4 hours. That was fun. But he seems undaunted this morning.
Love hearing from you, Rachel. You're a doll! I love that we can all blog and stay so connected.
Lara
I do them too!! Altough I can only handle so much torture so my addiction time span is short lived but always comes back around.
Post a Comment