Your mind might be going in all different directions with this one. Do you remember the new puppy we got in Jan? Well, she had puppies last night. The kids just love them! We had to find her today when she showed up all skinny. She had made herself a hole under a covering at the horse barn. Rosie had eight beautiful puppies and they all seem to be healthy. Emma (our future vet) needed to hold each one!
Madison (our mother hen) kept putting them up to Rosie's tummy making sure they were all getting enough to eat!
Joshua wouldn't hold a puppy if it would've saved his life. I finally got him to pet one on the back of the head. He was just content looking on. I'm sure he will warm up to them, just like with all the animals around here.

Our friends came over to see the puppies and here are their sweet kiddos with them. I love that brand new puppies are such an exciting thing!
Elijah--Josiah--
Joshlynn--
I'm sure you will be seeing many more pictures of the puppies as they grow to 8 weeks when we will have to find new homes for them! Anyone interested in a new puppy?
Tuesday, July 07, 2009
8 more mouths to feed
Posted by
Rachel
at
4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh, they are so cute and tiny!
oh my! i love madison's freckles!
So sweet!
Aww-they're so cute!
Post a Comment