Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Lord provides!

We have had a rough past few weeks here at Westview and I am feeling the wear and tear on my emotions. Daily I get a scripture of the day from KLOVE, a Christian radio station. The one from yesterday was very comforting to me during this time here in our lives!

I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world. ~ John 16:33, NLT

We do go through so many trials and sorrows as we minister to the boys here. Praise the Lord that Christ has overcome the trials of this world!! I can make it through these few weeks!

3 comments:

Gram said...

You go girl!! It is so amazing how often the word comes right in to soothe us or empower us! We sure do need to stay connected to it!

Deborah said...

Thank you, God, for comforting with Your Word!

And, what a testimony to your dependance on Him, Rachel!

Brian and Katie Whitt said...

I think about you and Misty often when I'm having a rough day - because there is no way that my rough day could possibly compare to yours. You're my hero!