Jeremy has been working out with the other house dads on a pretty regular basis lately. They are doing P90X and really enjoying it. He has resistance bands that he uses for some of the workouts. The other day Madison and Joshua found them and had a great time playing! One of the many things that I love about our huge house is the floors and long hallways. They may not always be the cleanest (or even look the cleanest after mopping) but I love that our kids have long hallways and a huge kitchen to play in. This is what M & J played!Since Madison was such a good big sister and played with Joshua, Daddy gave her a turn! (Can't remember what the big wet spot on Jeremy's shirt is from.)
I just love that face of excitement!
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Another use for resistance bands
Posted by
Rachel
at
8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Now that looks like fun!
Looks like the big kid enjoyed them as much as the little ones!!
That is so funny!!
It was from washing the dishes. I know everyone is surprised to hear that.
Jeremy
nice! I think the new layout looks great! You can tell I haven't been on in a while!
This looks like SO much fun and exactly like something that my brother and I would have done. :) And of course you're right about St. Louis. :) Have a great day, Rachel! Kelly
Post a Comment