...to the father of my children! I love you and am so thankful for the daddy you are to our children! The Lord has blessed me so richly with you! You are such a wonderful daddy to our kids and they love you SO much! Thank you for also being willing to be a father figure to hurting boys who come through our home here at Westview! You are an amazing man and I thank God for the man you are!!
These pictures are actually from last Friday. Our three are in Searcy with Gram and Pops for a week of VBS and basketball camp at Harding (Madison). So since they weren't going to be with Daddy on Father's Day we took last Friday when we were off and designated it our Father's Day. We served Jeremy breakfast in bed and gave him his gifts and treated him like a king for the day!
I love that the kids picked gifts from their heart! These are the cards they picked out. I of course had to help Joshua so every card I would show him, he looked at it (inside and out) and handed back about the first three or four and said, "No!" Finally he said yes to the card he is holding. We made several trips around the store looking for the 'right' gift for daddy. Here is what they choose...
Emma just knew the gift was right when she saw the American flag!Madison wanted to get more than one thing for her Daddy so she choose a key chain with 'Jesus' on it and also some silly string!
Joshua got a hose sprayer for Daddy! I love this picture because he is ready to spray us all!Then they all wanted to get him a video game so this is the one that they picked out online for him. It hadn't come in the mail yet so we printed out a picture to give him.
Jeremy is an excellent dad and he enjoyed his day!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Happy Father's Day....
Posted by
Rachel
at
1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's my baby boy!!! Great Dad!
I have the best kids and wife in the whole world. I have never been more blessed or felt more loved than with my whole family. It is great to be a dad, a son, and most importantly a husband. I love you all!!!
Post a Comment