

Well, T-ball season has come to a close. It was super fun (except for the cheating--see last post) and Madison is already talking about Coach Pitch next year. Here in SW Oklahoma since we are small communities, we are a traveling team. There are 4 cities within a 45 minute drive that are in the league. Between the four cities we have 10 teams. Madison played on the Hollis I team and they were the Tigers! The league here starts the season off with a tournament and then ends the season with a tournament. We placed 2
nd in both tournaments!! Hollis II Heat placed 1st in both! GO HOLLIS!!!! The Tigers record was 10-2 during the regular season and their record was 12-4 during both tournaments combined! Quite a good team if you ask me (yes, the proud mama!)! Here are some pictures (lots probably) from the season...

Good hit Madison!!

Ready to Run!

Crossing Home Plate!!

Ready to get the ball!

Good Game!

Enjoying a game!

Joshua waiting for a game to start (He can NEVER put a hat on straight!)

Enjoying Snacks!

Second Place in the First Tournament

First Tournament with the team!

Receiving the trophy from the end of season tournament!

Great season team!! GO HOLLIS I Tigers!!

4 comments:
Looks like Madison had a great time playing T-ball!! I love the action shots!!
Hooray! Go Madison and Go Hollis! And I love the stylish way she has her t-shirt sleeves! Love you guys!
Girl, I have been catching up on posts and LOVE these last few. I was cracking up about the neosporin on the hair cut boo boos. LOL. I could see my girls doing that too. ;)
I really am very impressed with how you handled the cheating in t-ball. We have a lot of that around here too which has discouraged me from putting Melina into some of these sports. It is wonderful that you used it as a teaching momment for your kids. You handled it with patience and grace... two things I need to work on. Thanks for the wonderful example.
Love you!
Great pictures! I'm looking forward to getting Hayley into T-Ball!
Post a Comment