I know, I know...You are thinking which one of your children is just now getting their first haircut?! Well, Emma received her first haircut today! Yes, she is almost 3 1/2 but so was Madison when she received hers. I cannot bear to cut their beautiful curls off until it is absolutely necessary for healthy looking hair. She did a great job and here are a few pictures of the milestone event!!
Friday, June 20, 2008
First Haircut!
Posted by
Rachel
at
10:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Sweet! I forget what a little blondie she is. They are getting so big! Love ya!
So cute! I loved seeing your reflection in the mirror when you were taking her picture--you look great!!
could your children look any more different!??! maybe it's just because I've only seen them in pics (the exception being when Madison was an infant for Ashley's wedding). maybe in real life you see similarities?
People are always telling me Lily looks like me and Jamison looks like Brian but I see so much of Lily in jamie that no one else sees.
CUTIE PIES!! I just want to hug those little people! And you and Jer too - hope you had a good week off!
Cute pictures! Emma looked really proud of her new haircut!
I love that you can see the other 2 playing in the back!
I love your new hairdos guys! Looks like a neat place to get a haircut!!Thanks for posting the pictures Rach! Love you!
Post a Comment