Saturday, August 18, 2007

I've been tagged...

Alissa and Beth have both tagged me so here goes:

Oh yeah-- Stephanie and Desiree -- TAG you're IT!

First memory: I think I was 5 or 6 and I remember playing outside with Denise, my next door neighbor, all the time--we loved to play house!

First Real Kiss: Bret Hightower

First Concert: Alan Jackson at the Altell in Little Rock -- Jan 2000

First Love: While Jeremy is absolutely my one and only love today, I would have to say my first love was Brandon Wagner.

First Crush: I don't remember ever having a crush in elementary school. Brett Hightower was probably the first boy I ever remember having a crush on. I was 13!

First thought in the morning: "Is it morning already??"

First book you remember loving: So hard to choose. . . I guess anything by John Grisham

First Pet: We had a dog when I was little but I don't remember his name. Then I had a cat Cuddles!

First thing you think of when you hear vacation: One day when we are DEBT FREE!!

First Best Friend: Candy ??? (yes, her name was Candy)

Last time you dressed up: REALLY dressed up--probably Beth's wedding almost 3 years ago! Next time will be my sister's wedding this coming Spring!

Last CD bought: Can't remember! Jeremy's mom bought the kids a Veggie Tales CD--does that count?!

Last book you read: Read? What is that---I have three kids and have been moving. I haven't had time for reading in a long time.

Last time you cried: Today while watching Mrs. Doubtfire.

Last movie I saw: On TV--Mrs. Doubtfire just a few minutes ago. In the movies-- Pirates 3

Last time told someone "I Love You": About 20 minutes ago when I put Emma and Joshua down for a nap.

Last really funny thing you did: I'm just not very funny. I can't think of a thing! (I'm with you Alissa!)

Last thing watched on TV: Mrs. Doubtfire -- I am noticing a recurring theme.

Last Halloween Costume: A Nurse

Last Concert: Alan Jackson at the Altell in Little Rock -- Jan 2000 -- Sad, I've only been to one!

1 comment:

Shiann Metheny said...

My first concert was Alan Jackson, too! I was 16 and it was in Texarkana, Texas...only it was 1991!