This week we have been blessed with friends visiting. Here is a picture of the 9 kiddos at our house. I really enjoyed everyone being here. It felt like play day everyday with a slumber party mixed into one! I love having people visit. It is lots of fun! Thanks Strachans and Bakers for coming to hang out during Spring Break!
Check out our little man! He is getting so big! He turned 11 months old this week. I can't believe he will have a birthday party next month! It makes me sad and excited all at the same time. He is definitely all boy! These last few days he has climbed into Madison's baby doll stroller and up on Emma's toddler bed. No stopping him now!
Check out our little man! He is getting so big! He turned 11 months old this week. I can't believe he will have a birthday party next month! It makes me sad and excited all at the same time. He is definitely all boy! These last few days he has climbed into Madison's baby doll stroller and up on Emma's toddler bed. No stopping him now!

6 comments:
So glad you got to be with those sweet friends. Only people who truly love each other would get their 9 children under the age of five all in one house to play, sleep, and eat. Sounds like a fun time to me! Love you guys.
Sounds like my kind of place!! Way to go Joshua, you can come chase me anytime. (You might win though...)
Oh my word that's a lot of kids!!! I know what you mean about being said to see your "baby" get older. Gracie turned two yesterday. It was kind of hard for me. I talked about it all day to all of my students, not that they cared.
Love ya, Ang
Hey girl,
Great to talk to you on the phone yesterday - even if some of it was about business. It's amazing how we can talk and realize 30 minutes has gone by with a blink of an eye!
Love the pic with all the kids. Glad you had fun with the Bakers and Strachans. I know you miss them.
Looks like ya'll had some fun. That is great! I am feeling better although after big tasks all I want to do is sleep. Ha Ha. love ya.
We had a great time! I think I have that same picture. We couldn't load pictures on our computer very well today (so maybe I am not such a bad tech. person...). Andrew had to load some on to another person's computer and then email them to our computer to be able to use them for Maryella's birthday. I am hoping to get that one up soon. Maybe I can use yours! Hope Madison is better soon! So far, so good here. Love ya! Thank you for opening your home to us...it was fun and I wouldn't do it everyday but I would do it any day! :)
Post a Comment