I love food from Britain! Going on campaigns in college and living in Scotland for a little bit grew my culinary palette quite a bit. A few of the things I love from there I have been able to find either at World Market or online.
Salt and Vinegar Walkers Crisps are the BEST! You cannot find another S&V chip like this in America! PG Tips hot tea. This is the way I love to end my night. A little sugar and milk and it is perfect!
I love Britain food!
Thursday, October 01, 2009
A Taste of Britain
Posted by
Rachel
at
12:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I agree!! Remember the Magnum (spelling?) ice cream bars, the tea cakes in the red foil covers, and the fish and chips!! Know wonder I gained a few stones when we were there!! Did you see the picture of Kirsty Strang I put on facebook?? Talk about blast from the past!! We enjoyed spending an afternoon with her after we reconnected through facebook. Crazy huh!!??
Thanks for your sweet words about Cary's dad and for your prayers!
We love you guys!
I actually chased an ice cream truck down with Sandi Hendrick when we were in Buckie for some Double Magnums.
My downfall was Cadbury bars. Seriously, every secret pal got me the biggest one they could find and I gained almost 10 pounds! Our Publix carries them and every once in awhile I just have to get one and reminisce.
rachel & ashley-dr. jewell is at hue this semester and he sent me his journal from the group tour of ireland and scotland. i cried through most of the scotland portion. you should check out his facebook pictures for scotland pics - there is a group pic in front of the hyvots bank c of c that brought back some memories.
Sweet! I did check on the World Market website. They have completely phased out the Decaf PG Tips. Sad face...
I do want to share on a future order, though. Or, maybe we can look up a store in TN!
Post a Comment