A couple weekends ago the kids were out of school for Fall Break. The home took the boys on a trip to the Dallas area. We went to a Family Fun Center on Friday night and then spent the day on Saturday at Six Flags. We all had a blast but were exhausted on the trip home! Poor Jeremy had to drive while all 9 people in our van slept.
Because I have so many pictures I would like to share, I will divide the pictures b/t two posts! The Family Fun Center was a blast!! They had lots of fun things to enjoy like go-karts--Alicia is living with us for right now and she got to go with us! Her and Madison rode several times!
One of the other house mom's mom got to come with us as well and Joshua rode with Micaiah's Nana!
An arcade--
Madison loves air hockey and would play all day if we let her!Emma and Emma enjoyed seeing if they could follow the squares when they lit up.
Joshua was in his 'boy' element!
Skeet ball is my favorite!
Putt-putt--
and bumper boats--
Madison didn't ride the bumper boats and Joshua rode with one of our boys so I can't post his picture on the boat. I love Emma's face in this picture b/c she is trying to avoid getting splashed as we bump the other boat.Stayed tuned for pictures from Six Flags!
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Fall Break
Posted by
Rachel
at
10:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment