At the end of Sept. Emma, Joshua and I headed to Searcy for the Lectureships at Harding! Jeremy was wonderful and watched the boys and Madison for the 6 days we were gone! (THANK YOU HONEY!) One of the main reasons I love lectureships is because of the all day Ladies' Day on Tuesday. This year was exceptional and Beth Robinson was the keynote speaker. She did an amazing job! The theme for the week was The Wizard of Oz. Jeremy's mom was in charge of decorations and door prizes for the Ladies' Day. The decorations were wonderful, but I believe the best part was our helper who handed out the door prize clips.
Emma did a fabulous job as Dorothy and took her job very seriously!
While in Searcy we also got to go to a Bison football game. I need to get the pictures of Emma and Joshua from Shiann so, just know we loved being in Searcy and cheering on the Bisons!!
While we were gone to lectureships, Madison got to go camping with the home. All the homes took the boys camping. Madison had a blast!
I love this next picture but I had to cut part of Madison off to get the boy behind her out of the picture so I could post it. 
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
There's No Place Like Home...
Posted by
Rachel
at
10:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Looks like EVERYONE had fun...you in Searcy and the Madison and Jeremy camping!!
Glad you were able to go to the lectureships.
Is Emma going to be Dorthy for Halloween??? Great costume!!
Emma did such a good job! (And so did you with all your good help in setting everything up.)Everyone should come to lectureship and WINGS the end of February and fill up on good food for the spirit! I love the pictures of Madison and Jeremy! Can you believe we could wear shorts such a short time ago! We need to plan a family campout! Fun times ahead.....
No Ashley, Emma is going to be a ballerina for Halloween! It would make a great costume, but Gram has already worked so hard on her ballerina costume. She will just have an extra one to play with!
i miss searcy. i wish it was easier for us to go and visit.
It was so good to see you in Searcy!!! That was a nice surprise. :-)
Post a Comment