Most mornings Madison wants pancakes and milk for breakfast. One morning this last week she and Joshua asked for waffles but I didn't have time for the waffle irons to heat up and cook a few before Madison would have to leave for school. So, I promised them that I would do it the next morning. So, waffles it was for breakfast the very next day! They loved them! A few years ago Madison got the Cinderella waffle iron for a present. She likes the bigger waffles now but Emma and Joshua sure do love the Cinderella and the Prince waffles. They also prefer the strawberry syrup over the maple kind!
Joshua does want to make sure we all understand he is not the Prince in the waffle but he is the King!!! Oh--as if you can't tell by his plate, he got to the sryup before I could help! His waffle is swimming in the strawberry syrup!
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Waffles anyone?
Posted by
Rachel
at
1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
cute pictures! They made me hungry just looking at those waffles!
Post a Comment