...equal Yummy!!!
We have made homemade pizzas a few times within the last few weeks. All 9 kids loved them! Here are some pictures of our kiddos making theirs and then with their finished products!
Joshua and Emma chose pepperoni for their pizza.Jeremy and Madison shared a crust. Madison doesn't like the sauce so hers is always more like cheese bread!
Finished products...
Calzones are personally my favorite!
Sunday, September 06, 2009
Homemade Pizzas...
Posted by
Rachel
at
10:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love homemade pizza! My father-in-law makes the best.
These look so good I want to eat them right now! :) One of our favorite pizza joints in town makes a pizza that is half calzone, half regular pizza. They just roll up the one side. The toppings are different on the different sides. It is SO yummy! Kelly
Hey girl, sounds like great food for a jumpin' hot dog!! Remember when we used to make them every Sunday night in Searcy....?
I mean a "partyin' hot dog"!!!
Haha, I'm with Madison. I never liked the sauce either, and I took every opportunity to make it cheese bread!
Post a Comment