We have been super busy lately and I haven't had the chance to blog or am too tired when I do have an opportunity to blog. So, Sorry for the lack of what is going on. We are still busy but I figured if I didn't post then I would get even farther behind and several people might be upset they have no new pictures to look at. Ha!
A couple of weekends ago on our week off in Sept Madison and I flew to IN. We were going because my cousin was getting married!! Five plane tickets (even discounted) are not cheap so just Madison and I went. We flew stand by which made it cheaper but in order to get there we had to take three different planes and two to get home. On top of that we had to leave on a 5:40 AM flight out of Lawton, OK the day we left and we had an hour and a half drive to get to the airport. Talk about an early morning!! We left our house at 3:30 AM and all three of the kids were awake the whole way to the airport. Jeremy and I couldn't believe it. Madison, of course, was excited about the plane trip. I am not real sure why Emma and Joshua were awake. Since Madison was so excited (this was her first plane trip since she was a baby) she also stayed awake the WHOLE day: through 3 planes and even during the evening hours at my Grandpa's. I was amazed she did so well and wasn't cranky. Here is a picture of the sun rising from the plane.Madison wanted to play cards from the minute we got buckled in on the first flight at yes 5:40 in the morning! So here she is playing cards!
Ready to go to the wedding!
Stylin' in Aunt April's sunglasses!
Here is Madison with my mom and my Grandpa!
The happy couple heading off for the reception!
Cute girls!
My crazy cousin Aimee gets a piggyback from her new husband on the way to the Hummer limo!
On the way home we got to take one plane with my mom back to Atlanta. We sat in the very last row of the plane but we all got to sit together and I got a break from playing cards! Nana is more fun than mom anyday!
Madison loved riding the train in the Atlanta airport! She would've riden all day if we were there that long.
Watching the planes!
Almost ready to board our last flight of the trip!
All tuckered out on the car ride home from the airport! She finally crashed!
We had a great mommy/daughter weekend and loved the wedding! It was beautiful and nice to spend some time with my girl! Thanks Madison for going with me and for the fun time we shared! I love you!!
Thank you Jeremy for watching Emma and Joshua! You are a wonderful man and I LOVE YOU!!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Wedding Trip
Posted by
Rachel
at
4:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
ok since you've been busy and are kind enough to post us about your life I will not make fun of you for mis-spelling WEDDING in the title. i won't mention it at all. not a word.
That's a great picture of you and Madison! That's neat that it was a "girl trip."
Loved the seeing pics from the wedding!! Good to see April and your mom too.:) SO fun that you were able to have some individual time with Madison!:)
What a fun trip! Girl I feel you on the five tickets! We just did it to San Diego. My first car was cheaper than that!
Hi! WOW! I cannot believe how grown up and neautiful Madison looks! It makes me get all misty-eyed! The pictures are great of all of you, thanks for sharing. Hope you are doing well - love you bunches!
I just found your blog from Elizabeth's blog! Yea!! I hope you are all doing well. It was so fun to see pics of all your kids. Please come by my blog.
so I as I was doing spell check on my blog I was thinking: "i can't have a single misspelling or rachel will catch it!" and sure enough there was one and sure enough you caught it. you are so dependable!
Post a Comment