I have a good friend who had a baby one week ago yesterday, Tuesday the 2nd. Their baby, Chase, was born with Transversal of the Great Arteries. He had to have open heart surgery when he was less than 48 hours old. The surgery was successful but now little Chase is not peeing. He was doing so well that they removed all the tubes from his little body, including the one that was placed in case dialysis was needed. They have been giving him diuretics to help remove lots of the fluid he has been receiving but he just isn't peeing. Please pray that his little body will start eliminating those fluids and the diuretics will begin working. If they don't soon, they will have to go in and put back in the tube in order to do dialysis. Please also pray for Chase's mom and dad and their three other children during this difficult time. Thank you so much! PRAYER WORKS!!!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Any updates??
Rachel, I assume you have gotten the updates, but I thought that I would share. Baby Chase is doing wonderfully. He is now off of all tubes and wires. He started successfully nursing today (he will have to practice a little bit more) and there is a chance that if he keeps doing so well they might let him go home in another three or four days. Praise God! Thank you for all of your prayers.
Mindy (Chase's Aunt)
Post a Comment