What a joy to see your child fall asleep while reading the most important book!
What a precious picture!:)
Thanks for sharing, how precious! The layout looks great, too@
That is about the sweetest thing I've seen all day. I love that you were able to witness it and snap a picture!
even if Lily fell asleep like this i don't think I'd risk my flash waking her up. you are a brave one.
So Sweet! I love it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a precious picture!:)
Thanks for sharing, how precious! The layout looks great, too@
That is about the sweetest thing I've seen all day. I love that you were able to witness it and snap a picture!
even if Lily fell asleep like this i don't think I'd risk my flash waking her up. you are a brave one.
So Sweet! I love it!
Post a Comment