I just wanted to let everyone out there in my blog land about how much I appreciate my sweet husband.
Every quarter here in Hollis, a few of the ladies from church get together and scrapbook on Friday night and all day on Saturday. This was the weekend for this quarter!!! My husband, no matter what is going on, is always telling me to go because he knows how much I need that time and how I don't get it that often any other time. If I say I am not going because there is something else going on, he always makes it so I can go! I can't appreciate him enough for that!
Thank you Jeremy for being willing to watch our children (sometimes all 8 of them!), cook meals and keep house so that I can have some girl time and do my "therapy"!! I love you!!!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Thankful
Posted by
Rachel
at
11:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ewww, yucky mushy lovey dovey stuff....Gross!
Not Momma J, her worse half
I (Momma J) think that's WONDERFUL and I'm very proud of Jeremy! Don't let my hubby fool you, he knows how to do that stuff too. Sounds like a great group of friends too.
What a sweet guy!
Jeremy has always been very thoughtful!! So glad you have that time to yourself...you deserve it! Your kids are so precious. I love the picture on your blog header! Love you, friend!
Post a Comment