Saturday, May 24, 2008

Cheerleader Camp

So sorry it has been a long time since updating with pictures of my precious babies! I have a lot to catch up on because we have been so BUSY! Some of it is with our boys that I can't share on the blog due to confidentiality. :-( I will one day soon share with you some of what we do here and how the last nine months has affected our lives.

But, right now I must get some pictures up for family and probably friends too! The last day of school was last Wednesday the 14th. Madison is so excited to be done with kindergarten and she is SO ready for 1st grade! I can't believe how fast this year has gone! I am working on a slide show from pictures of Kindergarten so we will start with Cheerleader Camp. This week the High School Cheerleaders did a camp for girls age Pre-K thru 5th grade. Madison had a blast!!! Emma every morning wanted to go too. Next year she will be 4 and will be considered Pre-K so I'm sure she will enjoy it as well next year. Every day they had Spirit Days where they were to dress up as something. Here are pictures from those days---

DAY ONE--SUNGLASSES DAY!

DAY TWO--CRAZY DAY! (She wore two different shoes and her shirt backwards!)

DAY THREE--PIGTAIL DAY!

DAY FOUR--BAND-AID DAY!
DAY FIVE--RED AND WHITE DAY! Red and White are Hollis school colors. We are the Tigers and so all the cheers were for the Tigers! Friday Morning they put on a little cheer show for all parents and friends. Here she is in her Red and White performing what she has learned throughout the week.
This is her favorite cheerleader--Delene--her parents work at Westview with us and she is super sweet!!!
Each of the girls in camp received a Spirit Stick and a certificate of completion of camp.
She had such a great week and is already looking forward to Cheerleader Camp next summer!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I loved cheerleader camp when I was young as well as in high school - looks like Madison did too! I wish I had the chance to coach little girls for that but I never had the opporutunity. I love how little girls get so excited about cheerleading. Hayley's actually going to a cheerleader camp next week. We'll see if she follows in her mommy's footsteps. I've missed your posts! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Give Me An "M" !!! Fun pictures Madison! Love you!

Melanie said...

What a fun themed week!

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting Rachel!! i check in everyday to see if you've written something. (i'm always on the computer at work so I click over when I'm on hold. i don't stalk!)
love you!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture at the top of your blog! Looks like Madison had a great time. Love those camps!!! I just looked at a cheerleader camp form...we'll see. They are scheduled for basketball and softball right now. Love you and think about you often.