Sunday, May 18, 2008

Silly

Yesterday we were on our way to the OKC airport to pick up Jeremy' s sister, her husband and their boys for a visit. The kids were in the back seat watching one of my favorite movies "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers". I watched that movie when I was a kid whenever mom would let us. I sang and danced right along with the movie. Madison really enjoys that movie as well and at one point during the movie states, "Mom, this is my favorite ADULT movie!" The only thing I could think of to comment to that was, "I'm glad sweetie!" Never heard of a musical put in that terminology--Adult movie?!

I thought that was too cute not to share.

5 comments:

Ang said...

That is very cute. Make sure she doesn't call it that at school/church when you are not around, I can just here it now...."I just love it when mommy and daddy let me watch their ADULT movie!" That would be so stinkin funny!

Rachel said...

LOL!!! I haven't even thought of that. That would be BAD!

LET said...

Ethan was going through our movies once, asking if he could watch them. What did I say? "No, honey, those are adult movies." Real smart, huh?

Deborah said...

SO funny!

Liz and I LOVED "7 Brides" growing up. I always pretended to be Liza, and Elizabeth always pretended to be Dorcas.

Ashley said...

What a cute story! Thanks for sharing.:) I am sure Madison had a wonderful year in Kindergarten.