Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tagged

Amy Baker tagged me so here goes with my 7 Random Things....

1. I love to organize and clean...you probably can't tell from my house but that is because I have 8 children and so they take most of my time.
2. I am an introvert by testing but would much rather be with people and just be quiet.
3. I have the hardest time just sitting and doing nothing, I need to feel like I am getting something accomplished.
4. I ruptured my spleen when I was 14 sledding down a hill.
5. I can be a little OCD about the way things are cleaned--you can ask Jeremy or the boys in our house.
6. This is the first season of American Idol I have actually watched. It is more because I have a DVR and can watch it later!! I love DVR's (that was random I know!)!!!
7. I am addicted to Diet Dr Pepper!!

I tag:
1. Beth
2. Shiann
3. Angie
4. Janelle
5. Regina
6. Donna
7. Alissa

I tagged 7 friends who I know have not posted a list but if you weren't tagged and want to participate, please do! It is always fun knowing random things about your friends!!! :-) You are supposed to link to the person who tagged you and then tag 7 other people and leave a comment on their blog telling them that you tagged them. Don't worry if you don't do your list it's just for fun you will not have bad luck, miss the best day of your life, etc. if you do not. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Thank you for your random 7 things. We missed you last night! Love you!

Anonymous said...

What if you had someone close to you (like a cousin or something) who didn't know what tagging was? What would you think of her? Ooops, or him?

Name withheld to protect the guilty.

Rachel said...

LOL---you are so funny!!!