Cuties!! Tell Dr. Love that I'm a little bit sick and I want him to fix me up!!
Man, the kids have taken a growth spurt in the last few months! I love Joshua's expression in the first pic - that's a boy for you!Need to call you sometime soon and chat for a while and catch up. Hope you are well. Love you!
Ooohh! I just want to hug some cute little necks! Sweet kiddos!(And sweet parents too!) Love you guys!
Yesterday I told Joshua that I liked his shirt. He pulled it out to look at it and mumbled something. So funny!
Cute kidos!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cuties!! Tell Dr. Love that I'm a little bit sick and I want him to fix me up!!
Man, the kids have taken a growth spurt in the last few months! I love Joshua's expression in the first pic - that's a boy for you!
Need to call you sometime soon and chat for a while and catch up. Hope you are well. Love you!
Ooohh! I just want to hug some cute little necks! Sweet kiddos!
(And sweet parents too!) Love you guys!
Yesterday I told Joshua that I liked his shirt. He pulled it out to look at it and mumbled something. So funny!
Cute kidos!
Post a Comment