Thursday, February 12, 2009

Imagination at Work

One of our boys was doing the dishes the other night and decided to make pictures in the dishwater by blowing the bubbles. He was cracking me up because he was having a blast with it! Then he asked me to take pictures of his artwork for him. Here are the final results (some are more clear than others)....

We have a smiley face...a flower...and some flames...Even though there is so much that we cannot share with you on the blog due to confidentiality, this is something that shows you the boys we minister to really do desire to be 'normal'. They desire to be loved just like all of us and I am thankful that while they are in our lives, we can try our hardest to show them Christ so they will know they are loved, safe and welcome here at Westview. Sometimes that means laughing with them at bubble art in dishwater!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I know that you and Jeremy are such wonderful examples to those boys! I can't think of a better person for the job!:)

Shiann Metheny said...

I'm so glad you posted these pictures. These, along with your scrapbook will be such a treasure for you in the future. I know you already know that!

I love this kid, he is so interesting!