I have pictures from several different things that need shared, so I thought I would just do a random post! Enjoy!!!
Madison is playing on the playground at school with some of her friends!!Jeremy and Madison heading out to hunt! (Jeremy's choice of clothing to hunt in cracks me up!!) Jeremy told Madison to put on her serious hunting face! They are cute and funny all at the same time!
Our little cutie pies!!
This is Jeremy's first year to go hunting and here he is with his first kill!! I am so proud of him!!!
Shiann, Misty and I after arriving back home from an early morning of shopping on Black Friday! Joshua came out to meet us and wanted me to hold him. We got some GREAT deals!
Jeremy's cousin Brandon and his Grandma came to enjoy Thanksgiving with us and the boys! We had lots of fun and enjoyed spending time with them! The boys love Brandon coming here as well.
Madison taking a picture of herself with a cowboy hat on! Isn't she cute?!!!
This past weekend Madison's bball team was in the championship tournament. They placed 2nd in the tournament and went 7-3 for the season! She did great and had a blast!!
Monday, December 08, 2008
Updates...
Posted by
Rachel
at
9:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Great to see your family as always and it was also good to see Misty in a picture too!! God bless you and your family this Christmas season!
i was never interested in going hunting with my dad but i loved the venison! one year I had him bring in the antlers and the hide for show and tell in my 2nd grade class. i think it's a great experience for the non-sensitive kid. def not good for the one kid who cries when they see the dried up worm on the sidewalk after a hot day. a dead deer would be much more traumatic.
(Thanks for your comment!)
Your kids are so cute, and I love the hunting picture of Madison and Jeremy! Tell him congrats on his first deer. ^_^
My only hunting memories are of our Dad's hunting squirrels at Great Grandmothers in Deason. I think they had some pretty interesting get ups they put on too.
I went with them once that I remember but I only hunted coke cans.
Ah, memories!
Oh yeah, we never let Dad live down the time he killed a deer ... with the car... and then brought it home and hung it on the swing set to dress it! I think we stayed off that swing set for weeks!! : )
Way to go, Madison!
I think I know what Jeremy needs for Christmas--hunting clothing!!!
Joshua, Emma, and Madison, I love the pictures with the pigs.
Nana
Post a Comment