For about the past week have been enjoying fresh veggies from our garden!!! We have mammoth zucchini's and they are yummy, esp grilled!!! Here are pictures of the kids with the first one we picked!
Rachel, welcome! Thanks so much for your sweet comment! Your kids are adorable! I love zucchini! I may show up on your doorstep about dinnertime one night. ;) Kelly
I still remember tasting zucchini bread for the FIRST time in your dorm room freshman year!!:) I think someone from home would sent it to you??!! It must've been good to remember it after 12 years!!!:)
We also have a bumper crop of zucchini and yellow squash, I like the zuchs better. I made a great zucchini and carrot cake that I'd share the recipe for. I've also made stuffed zucchini and zucchini skillet with salsa and other veggies. Looks like they love their zucchinis!
I know it's about time I actually find your blog so I can keep up with everything. I've loved looking at all of them! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of days!!!! Love, Elicia
Hey Luallens! I was shifting through some emails and found one from 2006 that has this blogger address in it... and look it's still active! Man your kids are huge and beautiful! I am glad to see you are doing so well. We're in Amarillo and EXTREMELY satisfied with our decision - we have just been wrapped up in love by the church there and couldn't ask for a better home. Just wanted to say hi and reconnect for a second. Oh, did they find those kids from the fourth? I read that story and, as a kid who has done his share of destruction with fire and fireworks, just had my heart broken for how terrible and scared they must have felt. I'm really glad everyone is okay though. Ok.. long enough comment... good to "see" you guys again.
The only thing our garden grows is weeds. We have serious squirrel issues, but would love to grow lots of vegetables! Looks like the kids are loving their vegetables! Do they love to eat them?
14 comments:
I can't wait to tear into the ones you gave us! Thanks a ton...literally! Har har. I love the pride Joshua has on his face!
*grunt*
We make big vegebals...
*grunt*
I also love the Madison and Emma are standing. Such precious kids!
Thanks, Rachel!
We heard about the fireworks incident
and are praying for you and Joshua.
Are you guys doing okay?
Those zucchini are huge!
Mom has been growing them also,
and Dave and I just had some last night for dinner.
I'll have to try grilling them next time!
do you harvest in the dark??
I'm glad you found my blog because now I've found yours! Your kids are all grown up!! We sure do miss you guys.
Rachel, welcome! Thanks so much for your sweet comment! Your kids are adorable! I love zucchini! I may show up on your doorstep about dinnertime one night. ;) Kelly
I still remember tasting zucchini bread for the FIRST time in your dorm room freshman year!!:) I think someone from home would sent it to you??!! It must've been good to remember it after 12 years!!!:)
We also have a bumper crop of zucchini and yellow squash, I like the zuchs better. I made a great zucchini and carrot cake that I'd share the recipe for. I've also made stuffed zucchini and zucchini skillet with salsa and other veggies. Looks like they love their zucchinis!
Wow, that is some serious zucchini!!
I'm so sorry about the fireworks incident. I can't believe that. I'm glad you and Joshua are okay.
I know it's about time I actually find your blog so I can keep up with everything. I've loved looking at all of them! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of days!!!! Love, Elicia
We eat (or I should say I eat) lots of zucks all summer long courtesy of my parents. In fact, us three girls fight over who will get the first batch!
Hey Luallens! I was shifting through some emails and found one from 2006 that has this blogger address in it... and look it's still active! Man your kids are huge and beautiful! I am glad to see you are doing so well. We're in Amarillo and EXTREMELY satisfied with our decision - we have just been wrapped up in love by the church there and couldn't ask for a better home. Just wanted to say hi and reconnect for a second. Oh, did they find those kids from the fourth? I read that story and, as a kid who has done his share of destruction with fire and fireworks, just had my heart broken for how terrible and scared they must have felt. I'm really glad everyone is okay though. Ok.. long enough comment... good to "see" you guys again.
The only thing our garden grows is weeds. We have serious squirrel issues, but would love to grow lots of vegetables! Looks like the kids are loving their vegetables! Do they love to eat them?
Rachel, thank you so much for all of your sweet comments! I love that you're a "commenter"! Thansk! Kelly
Post a Comment