I cannot believe that Joshua turned two today! Where has the time gone? He is definitely growing into a little boy and it is so sad to me to watch the transformation from baby to boy. I know, I know...it is fun watching it as well!! He amazes me everyday! I am serious when I say there is not one word in the English Dictionary he cannot say. Tonight when we were doing our bedtime devo he got to choose which song he wanted to sing first. He choose Good Ole Noah. When we asked him what animal he wanted to put in the ark he said a hippopotamus. AMAZING!!!
I am so thankful God blessed us with a son!! I love getting to experience having both boys and girls!!! They are each SO different and SO much fun!! Thank you Lord for all three of my sweet babies!!
Here are some fun pictures from Joshua's party tonight. This first picture was actually taken this morning when we gave Joshua his new bike from Gram and Pops! He LOVES it!!!Still lovin it...in fact he didn't want any one else riding it all day!
What a happy boy!! I have trouble getting him to actually look AT the camera when he is smiling these days, so this is what I usually end up with.
A little overwhelmed so no smiles, just his serious face.
He did a great job blowing the candles out!
Josiah Roark (Jason and Misty Roark's son) will turn three tomorrow. They are houseparents here at Westview as well and so we decided to do a combined birthday party for the boys. So here are both boys with their own cakes!
All the kiddos and the big boys got cupcakes!
Do you think he liked the cake? One of his favorite parts was licking the icing off the snake. When he did, the tail was going up his nose. It was pretty funny!
Presents!! He definitely has the hang of this by this point of his life.
All decked out now and ready to go for a BIG bike ride!
Thank you Lord for my sweet boy and for the blessing he has been to and for our family. I pray you will bless my sweet boy with many more wonderful years and as he grows he will continue to grow in the knowledge of you and his love for you!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
My Baby's Two!
Posted by
Rachel
at
10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Happy birthday Joshua! Looks like he had a great birthday! I had no idea that the Roarks' were houseparents at the home as well! I know you must love having them there.
What great pictures! It looks like it was a great day.
Precious! The girls were just talking about Madison and her "baby" brother and how old he is. I hadn't thought about it and then I realized he was 2! The cake and cupcakes are so cute! Very boy! I had no idea that Jason and Misti were there either! What fun! We miss ya'll but I am so thankful that they are there with their sweet family with you! Happy Birthday Joshua (or Joseph as I used to say...:))!
The cupcakes ROCK! I'm glad y'all decided to go ahead and combine their birthdays. I also love how Josiah's hair is always expressive!
It looks like you had fun. Probably rested well, too! See you soon!
Too sweet! I can't believe he is 2! Did he get his package from us?
Post a Comment