So, this recovery has been NOTHING like Madison's recovery. Sorry for no update yet, but Emma had whined and moaned almost every day for the past 9 days--which means lots of holding and not getting much done! She has been good for about two hours each day, the rest not so great! It has been draining since we have 7 children to take care of. Thankfully Jeremy's Grandma has been here this week and been a GREAT help!! She has been wonderful helping with meals and laundry and playing with Joshua. I told Joshua the other day that if he was going to end up needing his tonsils out then he would have to wait til he was 5 b/c it was WAY easier with a 5 yr old than a 3 yr old.
We have had many other things going on as well. But, since it is after midnight I will fill in more on that later. Please continue to pray for Emma and her recovery. Please also pray for Madison and us as we will be getting some test results back for her tomorrow mid-morning. (I will explain more later I just know that many of you have been waiting for an update.)
Thank you so much for the prayers! They mean more than you could imagine!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Emma Update
Posted by
Rachel
at
11:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
wow. i'm so glad i'm not you because i think i would take up drinking. ;)
i am so sorry for all that you're going through. just think in 15 more years (when she is heading off to Harding to be Lily's roommate) you will wish that you could hold her in your arms for just a little while longer....
I'm so sorry it's been rough. I hope Emma is feeling better soon. Take care of yourselves!
Thanks for the update. Hope she is all better now, for your sake.
Is she feeling better now? Poor thing! Poor mommy too!
Rach! You are definitely in my prayers! Love you!
You guys are definitely in my prayers!! It is so hard to see children going through things like this. I can't imagine it being your own child. Hopefully she is recovered by now and you were given positive results from the tests. Update us when you can please.
Rachel...what is going on with Madison???? I hope things have slowed down some for you! Love you girl!
Post a Comment