Our sweet Emma will have surgery this morning. She is having her tonsils and adenoids removed, tubes put in both ears and also blood drawn for an allergy test. Please pray the doctors and nurses hands will be guided by our Lord and Savior's hands!! Thank you all and I will update (try to) later tonight.
Friday, March 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
It can be a tough week following this surgury. I remember helping Amy with both her kids. (They had it done at the same time) I'll be praying for you guys!
I said a prayer for your sweet Emma as soon as I got your text message. Thanks for letting me know!
My heart goes out to ya'll! I'm so sorry about everything going on with your kids! Poor Joshua! I know Emma is probably having a tough time recovering too. I pray that you will all find peace in the healing. We love all of you so much!
donna
Hope everything went well! My friend's son (4) just had these same procedures done, and he recovered quickly and felt so much better! The hard part was trying to keep him inactive! Hope Emma has the same story to tell. :)
give joshua and emma a kiss from me, hope emma's feeling ok. love you
so we're kinda waiting for the update you promised...
I keep checking for an update. :-)
Post a Comment