Sorry for no post in awhile. We are doing pretty good. The first few weeks were crazy enough I barely had time to check email or get on the computer except for 2-3x a week. The last week has been much better but finding time to sit and actually write a post is not easy. I have been trying to catch up on my bible study and so that is more important to me than blogging at this time. I have also asked about what I can and cannot post on the blog due to confidentiality and so I am waiting on a reply to that. I want to know if I can post pictures with the boys in them or not. So, that is also another reason as to no post in a while. Hopefully I should hear back on that pretty soon and I will be able to update you even further.
Other than that we are doing well. Madison is still enjoying school and making excellent grades!! We are so proud of her. She submitted a picture to the county fair a few weeks ago and received third place in the kindergarten division. She got a ribbon and a $2 prize!! I will post a picture of her with her winning picture soon.
Sorry again for the delay in posts. Lord willing, I will not have this large of a lapse between posts again.
Check back soon for more...
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
What a month...
Posted by
Rachel
at
4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Yea! You're Back! Been missing you... Love you bunches!
I've missed seeing your posts! Glad all is well! Love you!
So glad you guys are doing so well! Keep us updated, we've been missing you!
YAY! Glad to hear from you. Miss your updates but when you're busy you're busy! We are praying for your family and your new boys!
I am so glad your doing well and that Madison is enjoying kindergarden. We miss you very much and enjoy reading all about the Luallen family.
Love ya.
Alison McQueary
I have thought of you often and check your blog almost daily for any updates. Can't wait to hear more! Love you!
I've been wondering about you, but knew you were probably very busy! It's so good to hear from you again. :-)
So glad to hear an update. Glad to know everything is going well. Like everyone else, I feel so out of touch with the Luallens lately!:)
Love ya
I know you're busy, but I tagged you! Read my blog.
Tag, you're it. I tagged you. Read my blog for explanation. Flee started this ;o)
Post a Comment