Friday, October 19, 2007

Tagged

Alright, I think I have been tagged by two or three people, so here goes...

Here are the rules--
1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.

3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

HERE GOES!!

1. I ruptured my spleen when I was 14 from sledding. After being in the hospital for 8 days and on strict restrictions for 3 months, I never had to have my spleen removed.

2. I love organizing!! I obcess when something is not organized. In fact this last week I even bought rubbermaids for each individual pair of my shoes so they could be organized in my closet. Sad I know!

3. I am an introvert but love being around people and not saying much. I just like knowing I iam included and not being left out.

4. I have seven children currently and still think sometimes about having another.

5. When I make my shopping list for Wal-Mart I start at the health and beauty side and then work my way around the store so as I put things in the cart I cross them off in order of them on my list. It avoids the whole searching all over the list to make sure I got everything.

6. I love Why Bother drinks from Midnight Oil in Searcy. For those of you who don't know--a Why Bother is the decaf, skinny, sugar free version of a white chocolate mocha! They are YUM!!!

7. I love the big cities but also love the down home feel of small towns.

8. When I laugh really hard you can hear this clicking noise in the back of my throat. Jeremy thinks it is hillarious.


I tag Beth, Angie, Desiree, Mack, Amy, Shiann, Jen, and Liz.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Too cute! Glad to hear from you again! My fave drink is the hot apple pie in a mug from Midnight Oil! Yummy!

Kim Hodges said...

I vow to get the Why Bother the next time I'm at M.O. It sounds fabulous! I may need to make a special trip to AR just for that ... hmmmm ... :)