Madison is playing girls Basketball with a league in Altus. Hollis has enough girls in her age group that we have our own team. She is loving playing. The other night I asked her if she liked playing t-ball or basketball better and she said basketball. I have never been good at basketball myself so I pray that my children will get their basketball genes from their daddy!!
6-7 yr old girls playing basketball is really funny. There are several of them that are super good, some in the middle and others that don't have a clue what to do. It is hard to not laugh at some of the things they do. Traveling is a big issue with in the game. Good thing they aren't calling fouls at this point in their playing careers!
Their team has played three games so far and won one of them! Here are some pictures from a few practices and also from a game.
Go Madison!!! Pep talk before the first game!
Madison is #8!
Good luck my sweet girl for the rest of the season!
Thursday, November 06, 2008
Basketball
Posted by
Rachel
at
10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think Madison will do very well in basketball. Not only does she have the genes but she's tall too! That's always a big advantage. Your feelings about basketball are how I am with soccer with Hayley. I just show up clueless as to what's going on. But it's great seeing our kids have so much fun!
Mads is so athletic! I don't know what I'd do with half of that!
I didn't know that Madison was playing basketball. I bet she is really enjoying it.
Post a Comment