Westview takes a trip to Dallas for Six Flags each fall during Fall Break. So, we had a fun filled quick tiring trip to Dallas this past weekend. We left Friday and spent Friday night at Six Flags. The kids had a blast riding the rides. They all even rode the teacups! Here are a few pictures. It is hard to get good pictures of moving objects at dusk and in the dark!
Getting ready for bumper car fun--
Emma wanted to take her picture with Granny, so here she is--
Teacups! I went first with one of the boys (who spun it uncontrollably fast) and Madison and was about to chunk my biscuits but Emma and Joshua were crying to go, so I took them but we DIDN'T spin it.
The picture in the teacup is not the greatest but fun of the two little ones. While we were at Six Flags Madison and Emma both got hair wraps. Emma really surprised me with sitting still but they look great. I love Emma's face in the picture Jeremy took as she is getting hers done.
Most all the pictures I have of Madison have at least one boy from Westview in them so I cannot post them on the blog due to confidentiality. :-( So, if you ever come visit, you can look at my scrapbook and see how much fun she had!
After a restless night's sleep we went Saturday morning to the Dallas Zoo! That was my favorite part of the trip!!! The kids loved seeing all the animals! I took over 100 pictures which means choosing which ones to post will be a challenge. But here are a few--
I love this one of Joshua and Joshlynn. This is his "girlfriend" and I love the look he has on his face as he watches her-pure admiration! We are on our way into the zoo--
Watching the monkeys--
This guy just walked up to the window and sat down right in front of us. Amazing the different creatures God has blessed this earth with!
Madison's favorite animal is the giraffe! There was even a baby giraffe! It was adorable!
Checking out the aquarium-we don't have those kind of fishes in ours at home.
Emma loved the penguins!
This was Joshua's favorite animal but mister Tiger was too far away to zoom in on him and get a picture of Joshua in it as well. The picture I have of Joshua in front of the tigers you can't really see the tiger.
So, here is Joshua sitting on an elephant!
We had a good trip! It was long/short fast trip. We are still recovering from sleep but that is to be expected. Thanks Westview for a good Fall Break trip!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Fall Break
Posted by
Rachel
at
8:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Didn't we go to the Dallas Six Flags with the Scotland group when visiting April Taylor???
Looks like you all had a blast!!:)
Thanks for posting pictures - glad you guys had a good time!
Too fun! I know that you all had a great time! Wonderful pictures....I can't wait to see the rest of them when we get there.....
Post a Comment