Madison turns eight this coming Sunday (the 9th)! I can't believe my first born baby will be eight! It seems like yesterday she was born!
We are off this week and going to Branson at the end of the week for a big vacation before school starts. So, we decided to have her friend party last night. She wanted to have it at the pool but they had to close early this summer. So, the bowling alley was her next choice. The kids had a blast!This one ended in a strike!!
Our beautiful princess!
I love the determination in Emma's face as she is throwing the ball down the lane. I was very thankful for the bumpers!
Madison and her friend Harlie enjoying some pizza
Emma and Joshua enjoying their pizza!
They turned the alligator that helps little kids bowl into a slide in between their turns to bowl.
Jeffrey was a serious bowler!
High fives for a good job!
Joshua cheesed it up before rolling his ball.
Madison wanted an ice cream cheerleader cake. Wal-Mart has just recently started carrying pre-made ice cream cakes. Since there is no where else in Altus to get one, she got this one. I decorated it with some pom-poms for a cheerleader. I couldn't find a mega phone anywhere! She loved it and that is what matters!
The party gang...Joshua, Joye, Madison, Jeffrey, Jasmine, Harlie and Emma
Thursday, August 06, 2009
Madison's Birthday Party
Posted by
Rachel
at
11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
This is amazing to think however Madison was born in the same hospital as my two chicken (Forth Park).
What a fun party! Happy Birthday Madison!
creative cake Rachel!! Good thinking on the pom-poms!
Happy Birthday Madison!
Post a Comment