Yes, we let our children play outside in their pajamas. Not often mind you, but sometimes. About a week ago we were having beautiful weather and Jeremy was doing some woodworking outside shortly after all the older boys and Madison were in school. I sat on our glider and soaked in the warmth while Emma and Joshua enjoyed playing outside at 8:30 in the morning in their pj's. They had a blast!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Outdoors and Pajamas!?
Posted by
Rachel
at
4:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
our kids would have so much fun together! Lily lives in her pajamas. it makes me sad that they've never met...
I got caught up on the pictures tonight. Only 2 I hadn't read. I wish we had a camera on our computer so I could see and talk to them more often. Give all of them a hug and kiss from Nana.
Post a Comment