In a quick response to my sweet college roommates question, no Oklahoma has not eaten me up!! I do feel however that my life right now will never slow down and that everyone in my house will not be well again at the same time.
I have not been to church the last three Sundays b/c I was sick 3 weeks ago, Madison last Sunday and Emma yesterday. We have also had boys intermittently sick at times throughout these last few weeks.
So, today Jeremy and I spent the afternoon at the doctor's with both Emma and Joshua. They both had temps OVER 101.5. On top of that Madison came home from school complaining about it burning when she went to the bathroom and of course it was right at 5pm. Thankfully, we have a great doctor here in Hollis and he just had me run a sample to the hospital for them to check it and then gave her the first dose of antibiotics there. Tomorrow morning I have to go back to the pharmacy and get the rest of her antibiotics. But praise the Lord for a great doctor who will work with you and doesn't make you wait til the next day!!
So, sorry for the delay in posting. We are off next week and hopefully I will get some pictures posted. We have had lots happen and TONS of cute pictures to show--the girl's in my sister's wedding, Christmas, Emma's birthday and bowling! So, Lord willing, you will find pictures on here next week. Until then, please pray for wellness to come over our home. Thank you!!
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Still Here...Barely
Posted by
Rachel
at
12:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Praying your home gets well soon!
thank you! I feel much better now that I know what you are up to!
Hey girl - sorry to hear about all the blahs around there! Hopefully your week off will be good and everyone will be healthy!! Love you bunches!
You know where we are. You'll make it! We're in prayer for you!
Rach...so sorry things everyone is so sick right now! That is so exasperating (sp?) and exhausting! Thankfully you have the week off next week and can hopefully catch up and get everyone well. I love ya girl!
Glad to know things are normal! I've missed reading up on you guys! Take care.
Cute format on your blog!
I feel your pain with the illness stuff. I even called our church to make sure they knew we hadn't dropped off the face of the earth! ;)
Kids in school=Winter illnesses x5
We'll be praying for everyone to get well soon!
HUGS!!
hey-i love the pretty background but is it just me or does it make everything hard to read? maybe i just need to change out my contacts....
At one point in my children's young years, I threatened to buy a condo next to the pediatrician's office and just pop the kids over the fence every day since I was spending that much time in his office! Boy, do I understand your time of life...but it does get better...promise. Cannot wait to see the pictures.
Post a Comment